ChamberSolutions markets and manages the ChamberRx program. We have selected RxCut to serve as the program's administrator. Outlined below are the 10 steps that it takes to bring a local chamber's program to life. We'll hold your hand on steps 1-4, walking you through each step. Items 5 -10, well the're all on us, ChamberSolutions and RxCut. You just sit back and think of all the ways that the chamber can distribute the ChamberRx card in your community. In a jiffy, we'll have your program set-up and fully operational.
Here are the steps:
- Chamber completes the ChamberRx sponsor agreement
- Chamber completes IRS form W-9
- Chamber completes ACH direct deposit form
- Chamber uploads chamber logo and requests unique ChamberRx web address
- ChamberSolutions is notified that the agreement is complete, and receives completed forms and logo
- ChamberSolutions reviews submission and creates chamber's unique ChamberRx web address
- RxCut completes chamber set-up, chamber co-branded website, and co-branded card design
- RxCut notifies chamber and ChamberSolutions of set-up completion via email
- ChamberSolutions orders 2500 co-branded cards (shipped directly to local chamber of commerce)
- Chamber promotes ChamberRx within the community.
- (Bonus Round!) ChamberSolutions and RxCut offer ongoing support including periodic training and best practice webinars